Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgving to all my Foodie Friends!


Following in the footsteps of my son's first grade teacher --shout out Mrs. Fowler-- I'm going to list the first five blessing that come to my mind.
  • My healthy, happy and loving children.
  • My hardworking and supportive husband.
  • My parents and extended family.
  • My friends.
  • My little spot on the internet.
Anthony's list (7-year-old)
  • My house.
  • My mom.
  • My dad.
  • My sister.
  • My brother.
Bryson's list (5-year-old)
  • My house.
  • My brother.
  • My sister.
  • My mom.
  • My dad.
Frankie's List (3-year-old)
  • The dogs at the toys store.
  • Four Kitty cats in little purses.
I would love to see your list. Want to share?
Happy cooking and Happy Thanksgiving!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Yochum Family!!
A few of our blessings...
• Our Family
• Our Friends (like those Yochums!!)
• The health of our family
• Our freedom
• The Maker of all these (and many more!!!) blessings!

~ The Due Family :)

Amy Nicole said...

Your pies look gorgeous! I am so behind. I haven't made my pies yet. Going to do that as soon as I can pull myself off of the computer!

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, I am so excited about the doggie contest, I am a dork I know, thanks again for tellng me about it!

Jennifer said...

p.s. I am thankful for.....
My husband
My family
My health
My puppy
Sanity
My house
My husbands job!

Velva said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Your pies are looking delightful!

Anonymous said...

Love those blessings!! Glad to see you all are having a Happy Thanksgiving!
Joy Fowler

Coleens Recipes said...

I love the kids lists, how sweet is that?!? My list is simple:
My Lord
My hubby,children & grandchildren
My health
My home
My Freedom
Laughter

Dewi said...

Delicious pies, and hope your thanksgiving was wonderful.

Claudia said...

Love your blessings and agree. Thanksgiving is truly a beautiful holiday.

Lori Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable post.
LL

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Frankie has it. Youth wins for creativity.

Krissy @ The Food Addicts said...

aww, hope you had a lovely thanksgiving too! looks like our long weekend is over. boo!

Rowena said...

Happy Thanksgiving back at ya!