As most of you know, I’m a bit of a ravioli nut. I love everything about ravioli. I love it so much that it’s the one and only food that I can eat and not think once about the number of calories in each bite. I love to see flour all over my kitchen, my 7-year-old turning the crank on the pasta press, the smell of the dough, the way they float to the top of my pot and the versatility of fillings. My blog dream is 30 days of ravioli. I could go on and on but I’ll spare you the bore and get to the recipe.
- 1 ¼ C All purpose flour
- ¾ C
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbls Warm Water
- 2 Eggs
- I dump all the ingredients into my food processor equipped with the dough hook and let it do its thing.
- Allow the dough to sit for 30 minutes before shaping.
- 1 peeled, diced and roasted Butternut squash
- 5 –6 Cloves Roasted Garlic
- 1C Ricotta Cheese
- Fresh Sage (didn’t measure, just dumped)
- Salt and pepper
- Dump and mix.
I served the ravioli with a bacon béchamel sauce, Roasted
You guys thought I forgot didn't you?
- Chocolate chips
- Oreo Cookies
- Icing pen
- Melt the chocolate.
- Separate the Oreo. Don't toss the filling side, we'll make turkeys with those.
- Hold the marshmallow with a toothpick, dip and cover it with chocolate.
- Place the marshmallow on the cookie.
- Cool in the freezer.
- Draw the buckle on with the icing pen.