1/8 tsp Salt
½ C Butter
- Bring to a boil the water, salt and butter.
- Add the flour and stir until a ball forms. This happens very quickly.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir the eggs in one at a time until they are fully incorporated.
- pipe onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 until golden brown and puffy.
Chocolate Cream filling Ingredients:
- Add all ingredients and whip until firm peaks form.
- pipe into pastry shells.
Chocolate glaze Ingredients:
½C Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
2 Tbls Butter
1C Powdered Sugar
2 Tbls Boiling Water
- Melt the butter and chocolate together over low heat.
- Add the boiling water and sugar.
- Stir until smooth.
- Dip or drizzle over éclairs.