So simple, so beautiful and so tasty.
- 2 Ripe Roma tomatoes
- 3or 4 links of
- Fresh Parsley
- 1LB pasta
- Clean and remove the cauliflower florets from the stem, sprinkle with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Roast at 400 until tender but not mushy.
- Sauté the sausage in a small fry pan while the pasta is cooking.
- Add chopped tomatoes to the cooked sausage.
- Add the roasted cauliflower to the sausage and tomato mixture.
- Toss with the pasta.
- Sprinkle with parsley and cheese then serve,
- 1 Package of croissant rolls
- Unroll rolls.
- Roll wide end and shape the pointed end.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake according to package directions.