This month I’m going to follow each of my regular posts with a Halloween treat. They are all very easy and fun to share. Please take a minute and tell me if you would like me to continue sharing our holiday treats as we head into November and December.
I use this salsa on everything! It’s great on pizza, sandwiches, pasta, rice, chicken, steak, in meatballs, , chips or even right off the spoon. I’ve taken to making it weekly and if you can’t guess, I love it! It only takes about 5 minutes to make.
- 1 bunch of parsley, stems and all
- White Wine Vinegar
- Garlic, about 5 or 6 cloves per parsley bunch
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash parsley and drop into the food processor.
- Peel the garlic and drop into with the parsley. The garlic peeling is the hardest part of this process.
- Add vinegar oil salt and pepper and process until the parsley is fully chopped.
- I’ve tried to measure the oil and vinegar but it’s one of those taste and add kind of recipes. If I’m not wowed I add more vinegar salt and pepper and try again until I get it where I like it.
This is a recipe that was left for me by the witch. She left it on really fun crumpled up paper that was burned on the edges. She asked that I keep her recipe a secret BUT I don’t think you’ll tell her I shared it with you.
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Pour the coke into a glass and top with the .
- Don’t stir!
- Allow it to sit a few minutes and the cream with separate from the soda creating a spooky effect.