This is an easy recipe for summer. It's so great because you don't have to heat up your kitchen and it's light and healthy. This is a great dish for a side at a BBQ or as an appetizer.
- 3/4 C
- 3/4 C Olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 , halved
- 4 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Cook rice until just tender. rinse with cold water and drain.
- Line dish with paper towel and allow rice to dry about 1 hour.
- , olives, olive oil and parsley together and let stand for 8 hours.
- Scoop out the seed of the tomatoes and discard.
- Scoop out the rest of the pulp, without piercing the skin, chop and add to the rice mixture.
- Season the tomatoes shells with salt and turn over on paper towel to dry for about 1 hour.
- Pat the inside of the shells with paper towel and fill with the rice mixture. Sprinkle a little bit of parsley on top and serve.