Recipe adapted from All-recipes,SUBMITTED BY: Joelene Craver
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese My folders:
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until .
- Saute Onion until soft in a large non-stick skillet.
- Combine tomatoes and beans bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach to the sauce; cook for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly.
- Serve sauce over pasta, and sprinkle with feta.