I’d love to call this hummus but really it's not. Whatever it is, it is truly very yummy and not so bad for you either. It would be great on a sandwich too.
- Fresh Black-eyed Peas
- Green Onion
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Dash of Cumin
- Sprinkle of
- 1 tsp Red Pepper flakes
- 6 ozs of plain homemade Yogurt (can substitute with store bought if you must)
- Boil Peas until they are tender.
- Combine all ingredients, except the yogurt, in a food process and blend until creamy.
- Add more oil if you think it is still too thick.
- When it's the consistency you like, add the yogurt and blend until fully combined.