While going through my growing stack of cooking magazine I found this recipe. I love this recipe because it is fast, easy and no heating up the kitchen. This pie turns out beautiful and tastes great. I don’t think anyone would ever know that you spent lest than 15 minutes making this. It would be super cute to serve on or around Valentines Day.
No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cream Pie
Recipe adapted from Bon Appetit.
- 7 oz Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- ½ C Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 Tbls Butter
- ¼ C Sugar
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ C Crème Fraiche
- ¼ C Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 ½ (2 6oz) Fresh Raspberries
- Place cookies in processor and grind into fine crumbs.
- Melt, in microwave, chocolate chips and butter.
- Add butter chocolate melt to cookie crumbs and blend.
- Press (not to firm) the cookie mix into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Whisk milk, crème fraiche, lemon juice and lemon peel in mixer.
- Add in ½ the raspberries and mix until slightly pink and raspberries begin to fall apart.
- Transfer filling to crust.
- Chill until set, about 2 hours.
Fun Fact:The lemon juice reacts with the other ingredients causing the pie to thicken.