Creamy with Fettucine
Adapted from "The Essential Pasta Cookbook"
- 1lb Fettucine
- 1-2 lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Olive Oil
- , chopped
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 C
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook Fettucine in salted water until al dente
- saute in garlic and onions in the melted butter and oil.
- Add shrimp and cook just until they turn color, 2-3 mins, then remove just the shrimp from the pan.
- Add heavy cream to the fry pan. Bring to a boil the reduce the heat and cook until cream starts to thicken.
- Return the shrimp to the cream, add salt and pepper and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and cream sauce to the fettucine and toss gently.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.