- Pineapple Juice (can’t remember what size the container is)
- 2 liter Cherry 7UP
- Pour ½ a container of pineapple juice in a punch bowl.
- Add the 7Up
- Pour into a fun see through cup and drop in a cherry or two.
Angle Food Cupcakes
Recipe from”Betty Crocker’s Just Cupcakes” Cookbook.
- 1 ½C
- 1C Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1C Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Place the oven rack on its lowest setting and preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line cupcake tins with paper and set aside.
- Combine the and flour and set aside.
- Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together until foamy.
- Beat in the granulated sugar 2 tablespoons at a time.
- Add the vanilla, almond extract and salt with the last sugar addition.
- Beat until stir and glossy.
- Fold the flour mixture in ½ a cup at a time until the flour disappears.
- Divide evenly into the cupcake cups and bake for 15-20 mins or until the cupcakes feel dry and the cake springs back.
Note: I didn’t use the angle food cupcake recipe for our party. It just felt like too many eggs for a fairy party.